We’ve all heard the facts and figures about wealth distribution in America:
- The top 1 percent owns 40 percent of the nation’s wealth.
- The top 1 percent of Americans take home 24 percent of national income.
- The top 1 percent of Americans own half of the nation’s stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- The top 1 percent of Americans have only 5 percent of the nation’s personal debt.
- The top 1 percent are taking in more of the nation’s income than at any other time since the 1920s.
This video highlights the gross inequality of wealth in America in a profound way and illustrates the huge gaps between people’s beliefs and ideals.
Watch and disseminate.